The Alchemists Programme – Advanced Leadership
To offer the rare and deep knowledge and practises for transformation to leaders who are dedicated and intrigued by leading purposeful organisations.
A one-year programme consisting of three workshop modules, monthly individual coaching and working with a personal project.
Created and offered by The Mind at Work’s founding directors Darren Rudkin and Pascale Ascher.
This programme is for senior leaders interested in:
- Moving beyond the fundamentals of working with purpose in The Mind at Work’s organisational or open programmes.
- Significantly expanding their capacity and capability to realise substantial purposes, create remarkable results and find meaningfulness in their careers.
- Working with the invisible elements of transformation.
In addition, the programme is for those leaders who have a curiosity for the unknown, an inclination for the non-conventional and an appetite and willingness to learn and grow.
The Alchemists programme offers the experience, knowledge and practises that inspire, embolden and equip leaders to be a source of excellence, inventiveness and the remarkable in life and work.
The focus is on developing leaders as catalysts for transformation by working with shifts in perception, inhabiting a state of creativity, generating a deep willingness to adventure and risk, and building a robust wisdom to work with forces that both limit and empower.
These faculties will be discovered and practised during the year. In addition, the workshop modules are a unique, experiential learning opportunity that offer:
- Transformative tools which elevate teamwork, problem-solving, innovation and delivery.
- Development of instinct and intuition.
- Working with invisible forces that liberate, focus, strengthen and foster remarkable results.
- Engaging with dilemmas and strengthening decision-making capability in new ways.
- A cross-organisational community with substantial and unique support and experience.
- Knowledge gained from varied disciplines including psychology, systems approaches, diagnostic tools, philosophy and innovation.
- Rare counsel for organisational and personal dilemmas.
- Strengthened confidence to pursue purposes whilst meeting challenges and difficulties.
Module 1 : The Self as Centre of Transformation
- Developing objective perception.
- Generating purpose to motivate, inspire and transform.
- Recognising blind-spots and how to work with them.
- Discovering the higher self and working with higher faculties.
Module 2: The Alchemists’ Way
- Recognising invisible forces.
- Working with resistance and receptivity; transforming limits and blocks.
- Creating conditions for remarkable outcomes.
- Unleashing creativity.
Module 3: Wisdom & Choice
- Accessing the sixth sense.
- Developing the art of decision making and dilemma transformation.
- Leading for excellence; working with consciousness, discipline and commitment.
Contact: Octavia Weldon – [email protected]
Killian Carroll – Finance Director, The Convention Centre, Dublin
The Alchemists programme differs from traditional executive leadership courses that focus on the external world; more information to be gathered; more tools to be learned; more clever tips to be practised. In this programme the focus of learning is an inward journey; to reflect on our state, motivations and the way we engage with the world. This self-knowledge is a rare practise and even rarer in practice. It unlocks our inner power by journeying to the centre of ourselves.
Arrigo Berni – Chairman, Moleskine
The programme allowed me to make a quantum leap in my journey toward self-mastery and generative leadership. A clear conceptual framework coupled with well-designed practical exercises and deep insights into the notion of purposeful leadership allowed me to greatly develop my ability to become a catalyst for transformative change. I tremendously enjoyed working with The Mind at Work team. They were professional and caring, committed and fun, effective and flexible.
Amelie Coens – Chief Legal Officer, D’Ieteren SA
The Alchemists programme has become a life companion, not only within the business sphere but also within my private world. It has raised my consciousness in every action and situation; enabling me to avoid automatism and return again and again to purpose.